We are currently inviting resumes from experienced Primary and Secondary school teachers with strong subject matter expertise for Grade from I to VIII. Please find the desirable skillsets listed below:
- Passionate and dynamic subject matter expert with ability to motivate students with an enthusiastic and imaginative presentation.
- Knowledgeable with minimum experience of 1-5 years in teaching primary and secondary school students.
- Hands-on knowledge and experience in Computers and Smart Class.
- Self-driven and responsible for the progress of a class.
- Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment.
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of children with varied range of abilities within the class.
- Developing and fostering the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of students according to their age, ability and aptitude.
- Planning and delivering lessons, setting and marking assignments.
- Assessing and recording student progress.
- Working as a team member within the wider school staff and liaising with other relevant co-ordinators like Physical Education, Arts, etc.
- Liaising with parents and participating in meetings.
- Organising and participating in extra-curricular activities, educational trips, events, outings, etc.
- Up-skilling and Re-skilling as required and keep up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
Interested candidates that fulfill the criterias above can email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.